It’s crazy how the new hardwood floors in my room make everything so much louder. My parents tell me they can hear me talking late at night on the phone. :) gotta go on whisper mode now I guess.
I feel like making a list:
1. I love my best friends. They have become permanent peices of my heart and extensions of who I am. Everytime I see them, I feel like my whole person has just be recharged with life, like a battery. <3 “Hold me in your arms, never let me go I want to spend eternity with youuu.” (ahhh i just love them.)
2. My favorite yogurt is green tea with blueberrys, mochi & almonds.I really want to buy myself a 13 ounce cup of this one day.
3. FINALLY got my hand on a copy of ECLIPSE yesterday. (thank you cecy, geraldine & jessica) Can’t wait to start reading it!
4. Oscar came over and surprised me last night at work! Best surprise ever. <3 And today he and I went crazy with a scary movie and a randomn haircut experience. My hair is … different :] wheeeehooo. The duck goes moo.
5. This apartment stuff is so exciting. But scary. Looking at my planner … school starts in a month. A MONTH. that … is NOT a lot of time .. goodness.
6. I want to be TAN.
7. I miss lots of people. Especially Nina Bersabal, lol :P <3
Real life is right around the corner.
But I’m not afraid … because I know I have everyone I love if I ever need them.
& I’ll be there for you too, always.
You never cease to remind me that life is good. Honestly, everytime I start to feel sorry for myself, you bring me back to reality. And I’m sure you don’t even know how much YOU do touch the people around you. It’s not all the words, because everyone can just say whatever, but it’s your actions. How you forever have a smile on your face, how you greet everyone you meet so enthusiastically, how you live your life, not looking for happiness, but with happiness. Thank you for being you.
Nikki, I miss you greatly too. We live just around the corner from each other! Please don’t hesitate to call, whether it’s for a jog or a great conversation. I love you :D